ChemMasters Traz 25 - Methyl-Methacrylate Concrete Sealer
ChemMasters’ Traz 25 is a high solids, high performance concrete curing & sealing compound for decorative concrete such as stamped and exposed aggregate. Traz 25 is formulated with methyl-methacrylate polymers that develop high gloss and are more chemically resistant than standard acrylic sealers. Traz 25’s film will not yellow under any UV conditions and is extremely durable
- Rough or Porous - 300-350 sf/gal
- Smooth Finish - 350-400 sf/gal
Drying Time @ 70 deg F (21 deg C) with 50% R.H.
- Recoat - 1 hour
- Foot Traffic - 4 hours
- Heavy Traffic - 12 hours
- Cure, seal, and protect horizontal decorative concrete and exposed aggregate.
- Seal and protect any exterior, horizontal, or vertical concrete or masonry surface.
- Protect and amplify the beauty of decorative concrete or some natural stone and pavers (a test area is required).
- Deepens and enhances the color of decorative concrete while protecting it from water, freeze/thaw damage and most hydrocarbon chemicals.
- Keep surfaces from dusting and chalking, makes them easier to clean.
- Superior chemical resistance compared to standard acrylic or styrene acrylic sealers
- High level of resistance to aliphatic solvents, acids, alkalis, gasoline, salts, oils, and grease
- Excellent penetration, adhesion and durability
- Superior resistance to ultraviolet light, freeze/thaw cycling and acid rain
- High gloss for improved appearance and reduced maintenance costs
- Easy to apply and recoat without extensive surface preparation; dries quickly
- Dustproofs as it seals
Free local delivery and/or pick-up.