Spall TX - Rapid Cure Concrete Repair Material
HT Spall-TX is a rapid set, high strength low viscosity Polyurea repair material. This two part, 1:1 system is 100% solids and designed for rebuilding and repairing broken control joints, filling voids under tile and concrete, and spalled concrete surfaces very quickly. HT Spall-TX is intended for use in damaged control joints or warehouse spalls where there is no movement and damage is from steel wheels or small hard urethane wheels.
- 100% Solids, No VOC's
- Meets USDA and FDA Requirements
- Cures from -20° F to 130° F.
- “Drive-Over” in 10 to 15 minutes
- Produces High Strength Quickly
- Self Priming
- Fast initial set; rapid gain to ultimate strengths.
- Rebuilding control joints
- Shallow spalls on bridge decks
- Traffic area spalls & crack repairs
- Grade matching
- Floor repair
- Stops additional damage
- Fill & repair spall before coating
- Used to “knit” cracked slabs
- Filling voids under concrete and tile